Letter tray

A letter tray don't require a lot of wood and is a good project to use up scraps that are too pretty to through away but are not big enough for most items. I have made quite a few of them this year for gifts. During my last trip to the barber shop my barber remarked that he had some walnut cutoffs his neighbor had given him for firewood. Well I ended up with some of the firewood. I will post a couple of pictures on a.b.p.w. to show a tray I made. The pictured tray will go to the barber.. Earl Creel

Reply to
Earl Creel