Letter Templates

Hi All , I know that Rockler has a set of templates with letters and numbers of a couple different sizes .Is there anyone else out there that may have something similiar but with bigger letters and numbers ,like say

4-5-6 inch size that can be used with a router ? I figure thjis is the place to ask .I have gotten some good info here in the past as well .thank you ahead of time .You can reply here or email me as well .

Bernie Cook

Reply to
Bernie Cook

Thu, Apr 8, 2004, 7:52pm snipped-for-privacy@cornell.edu (Bernie=A0Cook) wosjes fpr" bigger letters and numbers ,like say 4-5-6 inch size .You can reply here or email me as well .

Dunno. If it was me, I'd find me some alphabets, print one out I liked, enlarge to whatever size, affix to some wood, and cut out with a scrollsaw. If I wanted to rout some, I'd cut templates.

E-mail? I don't think so.

JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.

Reply to
J T

Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, etc and Carbon Paper. Or Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, etc, and glue it to the board.

With all the fonts and sizes available with modern word processors it is easy to find the text you want, write your message and print it out. Then glue your paper to the board or use carbon paper to transfer it.

I've been doing it for years, works great.

Dunno. If it was me, I'd find me some alphabets, print one out I liked, enlarge to whatever size, affix to some wood, and cut out with a scrollsaw. If I wanted to rout some, I'd cut templates.

E-mail? I don't think so.

JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.

Reply to
John