Let's swap my 3HPDelta saw motor for your 1-1/2HP

I have just bought a wood shop from my uncle of mostly Delta equipment. I live off the grid and my solar will start Delta 1-1/2 HP motors on the Jointer (240 volts) and the 1-1/2Hp (120 volts) on my Delta dust collector. My solar cannot overcome the start-up needed to crank the 3HP motor in the table saw. My generator cranks it easily but I don't want to have to start the generator to start the saw. I bought the Leeson 1-1/2 HP motor made for the Delta saw but my solar won't crank it either. I need a used Delta 1-1/2 HP motor like the two I have.
Evidently the older Delta motors are slower starting and don't require such a start-up burst of electricity?
I am willing to swap straight across. I prefer one with the saw bracket attachment but will weld brackets on if I have to.

A month or two ago someone posted a link to a youtube about a guy starting his TS despited a bad capacitor. Involved untensioning the belt and cranking it. Should work for you also, if you are mad.
Seriously, you should indicate where you are if you want to swap motors.
Where are you? I have two .. A Delta and a Rockwell 1 1/2 HP motors
Or I might buy the 3 hp one from you.
I am near Fort Worth, TX