Leonard Lee ... Publisher

Check out
http://www.canada.com/ottawa/ottawacitizen/news/archives/story.html?id 091675-3364-45d2-9513-067838afe4fd
to see how Leonard Lee keeps busy in his retirement.

675-3364-45d2-9513-067838afe4fd
That's only 1 way....
Here's one of the others.... www.canica.com ....
No products really shown - but their catalog's shot in operating theaters....
Cheers -
Rob
BMR posts:

Great story. The only real surprise was the 80,000 for Leonard Lee's sharpening book. I'd have bet on 3-4 times that over the years.
Charlie Self If God had wanted me to touch my toes he would have put them higher on my body.