Leonard Lee awarded the Order of Canada

Congratulations from down under, well deserved.
Greg
forgot the link: http://www.newswire.ca/releases/August2003/05/c8005.html
Groggy wrote:

There's no "Leonard" or "Lee" on that page that I can find.
my apologies, try
<http://www.newswire.ca/government/federal/english/releases/October2003/20/c 2534.html>
or http://tinyurl.com/saat for the link challenged
Greg

Congratulations to Leonard, Robin and the whole Lee clan:
The following link gives the pertinent details of L. L.'s inclusion:

I couldn't find Leonard Lee on that page either, but I did notice Gordon Lightfoot.
Two thumbs up for Gordon Lightfoot!

Glenn -
Here's a news release from January - this is the correct one....
http://www.gg.ca/media/doc.asp?lang=e&DocIDB9
Appointments were effective Oct 22nd last year - actual investiture/presentation ceremony was on Friday Oct 24th, 2003...
Gordon Lightfoot is in this year's group - Last year's had Leonard Cohen!!
Needless to say - we're pretty proud of him!
Cheers -
Rob Lee

Yeah, we're all proud of Leonard.
<ggg>