Leon's Desk... (ping Leon)

I just saw Leon's new desk over on a.b.p.w
Looks pretty good!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Yea... and it's THREE sheets to the wind, not just one.

Doesn't it though.
Thank you.
Thank you Morris!

Ditto. Georgeous desk Leon. Congrats. ;) I'd be proud to work on that all day.
`Casper
Train your mind to test every thought, ideology, train of reasoning, and claim to truth.

Thank you sir. I would have liked to have kept that one.

But you have to keep those greenbacks coming in...if for no other reason than to buy that new Festool Laminate trimmer. Fine Home Building likes it best...at $ 500.00 it BETTER be best. (Actually, the Bosch Colt was rated Best Buy.)