Leon's Desk... (ping Leon)

I just saw Leon's new desk over on a.b.p.w

Looks pretty good!

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Beautiful piece! The only problem is, it makes the rest of the room look like hell.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Reply to
Robatoy

Thank you Morris!

Reply to
Leon

Doesn't it though.

Thank you.

Reply to
Leon

Ditto. Georgeous desk Leon. Congrats. ;) I'd be proud to work on that all day.

`Casper

Train your mind to test every thought, ideology, train of reasoning, and claim to truth.

Reply to
Casper

Thank you sir. I would have liked to have kept that one.

Reply to
Leon

But you have to keep those greenbacks coming in...if for no other reason than to buy that new Festool Laminate trimmer. Fine Home Building likes it best...at $ 500.00 it BETTER be best. (Actually, the Bosch Colt was rated Best Buy.)

Reply to
Robatoy