Leigh Jigs

Does anyone know the difference between the Leigh D4 and D4R jigs? I looked around the web and asked Woodcraft, seems like the only response was there are some markings that show which way to adjust to make joints tighter or looser???
Anyone know anything else?
Thanks
Andrew
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?DeptID "77&FamilyIDS98
Looks like it's body is now a single piece construction according to the brochure.
Bob S.

Why not give then a call or email. JG
http://www.leighjigs.com/contact.php
Tattooed and Dusty wrote:

I have the same question, but have found no answers on the Leigh web site or in any of the magazine articles on the. I think the clamps look a bit different. Also, in the pictures I've seen, I do not see the end stops hanging below the body as they are on my D4 - I think they may be part of the body.
I knew there would be a new model out soon - after years of looking I finally pried my wallet open for the D4 - 2 weeks later I saw the D4R in a magazine.
On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 01:15:37 GMT, Larry Kraus

Howdy,
How about:
http://www.leighjigs.com/contact.php
I suspect they would have the information...
All the best,
--
Kenneth