leigh FMT Jig Cutters

Anybody know who makes the cutters for Leigh ? I have the FMT and I am looking for a the 1/2" bit but they want $65 USD. MLCS has a 1/2" for $35 -- only thing is it only has a 1 1/2" cutting length (vice the 2 1/8") on the oversized Leigh cutter.
I am poking around looking for a cheaper alternative
Not sure if they'll have the cutter but you might check Magnate http://www.magnate.net
They sell long shank cutters for the Legacy ornamental mill as well as some other unsual router bits.
Freud makes straight cutters up to 4" over all length...
Look here: http://www.freudtools.com/woodworkers/rep/router_bits/Router_Bits/Beading/html/Beading_1.html