Legacy Ornamental Mill

Does anyone here use one of these? I saw it at a woodworking show and was impressed by what you can do with it but it doesn't look all that well built. The aluminum framework doesn't look all that sturdy and some parts look like they would wear quickly. Before I spend that kind of money on a tool I want to know it does what it is supposed to do and will last through many years of use. Thanks in advance for any comments on this machine, Paul

Reply to
Paul Guzman