Legacy ornamental mill

Thinking about getting one. Anyone care to comment or share there experiences ?? I do have a lathe (PM 90) and suppose that some (many?) of the things the Legacy could do. Jigs could be made to do the same on the lathe. Or maybe I just get better at turning and handwork. But the Legacy is intriguing. What do ya all think ??
JPEracing wrote:

I think that this was covered by the thread about them just over the last few days. A fast summary is lathes are for fun, Legacy's are for production work. Try DAGS to find the thread and see what you think. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: