Legacy of tools - who gets them?

Page 3 of 3
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I'm taking mine with me.

I'll be dead, and food for worms. I won't care at that point who has them.
scott
Dude wrote:

As my wife sprinkles my ashes from an aircraft, the tools will follow.
Please duck!
I want to thank everyone for their comments about this "problem".
Most suggestions where helpful and thoughtful. Not sure exactly what I would do, but it is clear that a bequest to a school and/or woodworking club for an auction (a idea that I just came up with!) to fund a community project might be the way to go here.
Again, thank you all for thinking about this and responding!
MJ Wallace