Lee Valley / Veritas Has Done It AGAIN!

If you've been into woodworking for any time at all, you probably are aware of Lee Valley / Veritas, and if you aren't - you should be. In addition to great stuff at reasonable prices AND great customer service, they also regulary create a new, and always improved, version of tradtional woodworking hand tools and accessories.
The release of their new dovetail saw - which uses modern materials and wonderful look and feel - at a very reasonable price - is a prime example.
Now they've taken that saw idea - to a whole new level - an elegant combination of modern materials, modern manufacturing technology - and a unique combination of industrial design and ART - the Veritas Gang Saw (tm)!
Tool Phreaks - check this out!
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?pb708&c=1

Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

You do know that they have a unique tool introduced on April 1 each year. :-)

We were laughing about that one on Apr 1. I asked for that tool at the WW show in Katy/Houston, they just laughed.
I hope you all could sense my Tongue In Cheek rave about LV/ Veritas's new product - The Veritas Gang Saw.
They've got a great sense of humour along with innovative improvements to hand tools and I look foreward as April approaches to what they're going to come up with for their April 1st release. So far, the magnetic tool belt was somewhat of a disappointment - the rest - brilliant. Even when designing a joke - Veritas manages to include some real new approaches to things, some of this one may be used in some other product.
Robin Lee stops by here once in a while - keeping in touch with customers and potential customers.
The AFD tools are brilliant advertising Robin -as usual.
Thanks for the laughter - in addition to the great customer service.
charlieb wrote:

So, you trying out for the gig of writing next year's new tool review?