Lee Valley / Veritas Has Done It AGAIN!

If you've been into woodworking for any time at all, you probably are aware of Lee Valley / Veritas, and if you aren't - you should be. In addition to great stuff at reasonable prices AND great customer service, they also regulary create a new, and always improved, version of tradtional woodworking hand tools and accessories.

The release of their new dovetail saw - which uses modern materials and wonderful look and feel - at a very reasonable price - is a prime example.

Now they've taken that saw idea - to a whole new level - an elegant combination of modern materials, modern manufacturing technology - and a unique combination of industrial design and ART - the Veritas Gang Saw (tm)!

Tool Phreaks - check this out!

charlieb

charlieb wrote in news:49D7B3D3.6F43 @accesscom.com:

Did you click on the shopping cart? If not, go back and try.

Reply to
Han

:-)

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

show in Katy/Houston, they just laughed.

Reply to
Leon

I hope you all could sense my Tongue In Cheek rave about LV/ Veritas's new product - The Veritas Gang Saw.

They've got a great sense of humour along with innovative improvements to hand tools and I look foreward as April approaches to what they're going to come up with for their April 1st release. So far, the magnetic tool belt was somewhat of a disappointment - the rest - brilliant. Even when designing a joke - Veritas manages to include some real new approaches to things, some of this one may be used in some other product.

Robin Lee stops by here once in a while - keeping in touch with customers and potential customers.

The AFD tools are brilliant advertising Robin -as usual.

Thanks for the laughter - in addition to the great customer service.

Reply to
charlieb

So, you trying out for the gig of writing next year's new tool review?

Reply to
Mark & Juanita