Lee Valley site not working?

Anyone know what's up? I can browse, but ordering brings up:
"The page you are trying to view is either not found, the URL is incorrect, or the page may have moved." etc.
clicking on the contact information for phone or e-mail contact brings up the same darn page.
...and I was going to order the medium shoulder plane w/ O1 blade (sob).
I really don't want to be alone tonight. Do you guys know of any good support groups for problems such as this?
Robin, you out there? Have a heart man...do ya have any idea what a plane like that means to a fellow? I got the money for it as a birthday gift, and it's burning a hole in my pocket. If I don't hear from you soon, I swear, I'll head over to Harbor Freight and buy a block plane for $5 and chisel set for $3 and try to make do with those. Is that what you want? Are you happy now?
Signed, Hylourgos, teased and frustrated in rural TN
ps: sorry, I'll go take my meds right now....
Add pictures here
βœ–
Call them

Add pictures here
βœ–

Works for me - I'd suggest trying a different browser. I can sympathize, though - waiting for a cool new toy (or tool, I mean...) to come in the mail is still a thrill and an exercise in patience. But don't take it out on Rob - it's probably not his fault. Oh - and I have the medium shoulder plane - it's worth waiting for! You can make it! Andy
Add pictures here
βœ–
Hey Lee,
Re-read the OP: I can't get to the phone contact info page, I tried. If you happen to have it, sharing it would be appropriate.
H.

Add pictures here
βœ–
hylourgos wrote:

I hate to see a man who needs a tool in pain. (I'm not sure I like the sound of that...)
To Place an Order     Customer Service     From USA:      1-800-871-8158      1-800-267-8735     From Canada:      1-800-267-8767      1-800-267-8761
I also have that plane, and love it. As someone in an earlierthread said, it comes beautifully machined out of the box. What's more it's scary sharp™ out of the box.
Forget the damned meds. Ordering will solve your predicament.
Tanus
--
This is not really a sig.

http://users.compzone.ca/george/shop /
βœ–
Not sure if it will work, but try clearing your "cache". Sometimes works for me when I'm having troubles with a website.

Add pictures here
βœ–