Lee Valley Sander Grinder Accessories

I just purchased one of the Lee Valley Sander/Grinders and was looking at the attachments that are available. There is a plane blade holder that is in the LV catalog, but there is also several other attachments shown in the owners manual. S16 Bevelling attachment S19 Wood Chisel Attachment S7 Blade Holder (plane blade) S9 Knife Attachment S10 Scissor Sharpener S15 Circular Saw Blade Holder
Has anyone had any experience with these attachments. I thought the scissor attachment might be worth a look.
Did you get the attachments from Lee Valley or direct from the manufactuer (Viel Tools)