Lee Valley - Online Clearance Event

Lee Valley Tools is having an online clearance event. Not sure if it extends to the US website, but here it is anyway.
http://www.leevalley.com/en/clearance/clearance.aspx?ap=1
Thanks for the tip. I haven't gotten an email about it (I'm a USA customer), but it worked just fine for ordering.
Tom
wrote in message
Lee Valley Tools is having an online clearance event. Not sure if it extends to the US website, but here it is anyway.
http://www.leevalley.com/en/clearance/clearance.aspx?ap=1

I got the e-mail in Houston tx
On 7/16/2013 11:56 PM, Leon wrote:

Ditto
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

After a quick skim over the clearance items, I suspect many of those items will remain on Lee Valley's shelves even after the Clearance Event is over.
"One man's junk...."
"tommyboy" wrote in message After a quick skim over the clearance items, I suspect many of those items will remain on Lee Valley's shelves even after the Clearance Event is over.
"Josepi" wrote in message After a quick skim over the clearance items, I suspect many of those items will remain on Lee Valley's shelves even after the Clearance Event is over.
--------------- Funny I noticed CTC has a bunch of cabinet knobs on sale real cheap, also.
--

mike

On 7/17/2013 12:56 AM, Leon wrote:

Not here in NJ... I'm on the mailing list, but did not get it.
--
Jeff

I'm in NJ also and I received it.

Perhaps you should renew your subscription settings.