Lee Valley - Online Clearance Event

Lee Valley Tools is having an online clearance event. Not sure if it extends to the US website, but here it is anyway.

none

Thanks for the tip. I haven't gotten an email about it (I'm a USA customer), but it worked just fine for ordering.

Tom

Lee Valley Tools is having an online clearance event. Not sure if it extends to the US website, but here it is anyway.

tdacon

I got the e-mail in Houston tx

Reply to
Leon

Ditto

Reply to
Swingman

After a quick skim over the clearance items, I suspect many of those items will remain on Lee Valley's shelves even after the Clearance Event is over.

Reply to
tommyboy

Not here in NJ... I'm on the mailing list, but did not get it.

Reply to
woodchucker

I'm in NJ also and I received it.

Reply to
tommyboy

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 22:51:53 -0400, woodchucker

Perhaps you should renew your subscription settings.

Reply to
none

"One man's junk...."

Reply to