Lee Valley Magnetic Tool Bars

Page 2 of 2
George wrote:

Yep. I'll use any excuse I can get.
Nova wrote:

Obviously, so will they. <G>
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

I don't use a magnetized holder yet all my turning tools are magnetized. I can feel them pull to the tool rest, but other than that I have no problems with the magnetism.
____

If you look on page 12 of this issue of Fine Woodworking (March/April 2005, Issue # 176) you'll see how I used those magnetic strips. I won $100 and two Adria dovetail saws for the idea!

Clearly your non de rec is accurate. You suck.

His what?
Mike

Name as used in the Wreck, I'd say?

Nom de rec.

typo. nom de rec
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:29:26 -0700, "Charles Spitzer"

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:56:37 GMT, the inscrutable igor

And then some. Try "nom de Wreck" next time, wot? ;)
Never dreamed I'd get in! I just lusted after the prize so much, I submitted something. You should submit something, too. Good luck!

Hmm, this reminds me of a failed computer accessory of some years ago. The magnetic diskette storage bar..
:-)
Doug Warner wrote:

This reminds me . . . Quite a few years back (remember the big, black floppies that were actually floppy?) I was teaching an intro computer class for the college of education (teachers to be). The students had to save their work on a floppy and bring it in for evaluation. This one student was all a fluster because there was nothing readable on his disk and asked if I could help him retrieve his data. I couldn't. I tried to find out what happened and finally learned. So he wouldn't forget to bring his floppy to class he hung it on his refrigerator with a magnet. That'll do it!
Glen

LOL