lee valley looking a little bit like sky mall

are you familiar with that magazine that you always find in airplane seat pockets
if you are then look at a leev alley catalog they are starting to look a little like that sky mall catalog this is the general catalog not the woodwork one
but i like lee valley and their stuff i have only bought a few things from them but all good

Hate to tell you this, but it isn't there any longer. Sky Mall went belly up back in January of this year.

I think this is the annual "fancy stuff you'd never buy for yourself but would to give as a Christmas gift" version of the catalog. If it's the same as the one that showed up here.
John
On Fri, 6 Nov 2015 18:40:43 -0000 (UTC)

data check

well the one i saw is a mix of everything maybe everyone get a catalog tailored to their past purchases we have the technology
On 11/6/2015 1:19 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

IIRC LV has 3 major catalogs. On occasion and in particular this time of year they have seasonal and smaller catalogs.
On Fri, 6 Nov 2015 14:13:05 -0600

seems about right they are nice catalogs
the recent one had cauls which was something i had not ever seen before