Lee Valley flush trimming plane

I've had this plane <http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx? c=2&p2664&cat=1,41182> from Lee Valley for a while, but hadn'treally figured out what to use it for. Well I found the perfect application - cleaning polyurethane glue joints. Much cleaner and quicker than a scraper.
Further bulletins as events warrant.
JP