Lee Valley equivalent for electrical tools / machinery

I guess most people here know about Lee Valley and their legendary service.
I was wondering if there was an equivalent store for electrical tools and machinery.
My experiences with the "after-sell" service of local retailers around here hasn`t been all that good.
There is no equivalent to Lee Valley for electrical or hand tools. They are in a league all of there own.

It would sure be fun if there was. If only it was so.
Mathieu B wrote:

Hey Rob Lee, how about a "Veritas Power Tools" division ? ;)

You'd best take that up with the next generation....
Cheers -
Rob

I bought a 1/2 inch Milwaukee right angle drill from Home Depot. The gears stripped... and I took it to my local motor repair place. He said that "This is bullsh*t, you shouldn't be able to do that" - and fixed it for free.
I've since bought two new 5HP TEFC motors from him for my compressor and jointer. Expensive and heavy, but I know that I can count on him for good service and immediate help. Check out your local motor repair places first and possibly ask around with tradesmen to see what they can do.