Lee Valley catalog a collectors item !?

Page 4 of 4
On 17 Nov 2004 07:42:34 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@nhsd.k2.pa.us (David Hall) wrote:

You're welcome!
(re robert)

he's a troll. just filter him out and move along, willya?
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 04:14:23 -0500, Village Idiot in Training SweetNothing

Ummm, no.

Yeah, but their exchange rates for Canadian customers are very good, y'see.

I was actually finding him entertaining, in a village idiot sort of way. For some reason, I picture him drooling all over himself as he types.
Folks like him congregate on ham radio groups and mailing lists. A helpful business owner would participate in the group, and some 'net stalker would lose his mind over the person.
Rob has definitely reached the big time now. <G>
Barry
Dave Hinz did say:

And you must admit the OP was taunting him. I wouldn't blame this thread on Robert.
--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.

The topic of over priced woodworking tools is on topic for this group.
Hi Robin
While these guys are arguing the toss over there in the US and Canada and if you feel like a little respite, I'm sure you would be welcome on this side of the pond in the UK. We certainly need some stores of the quality of Lee Valley.
So come on over, open a few stores, relax and enjoy the appreciation you'd get from British woodworkers. Your reputation goes before you
Mick
Is it time for a new Robin's butt thread?

Beth rulz. http://www.woodshopdemos.com/cmt-rt-1.htm
jo4hn wrote:

I don't think I want to ask.........
I won't say a thing. Not a thing.