Lee Valley and Festool

Well, for those of you who haven't heard it, Lee Valley Tools will soon be stocking and setting Festool products. You can see the green Festool tab on their website page.
Now, if we can get some of those Festool seminars up here in Canada, we will be all set.
Where will they be "setting" them, DAVE?
"up here"? Tired of the "down under"act?
--------------- "Dave" wrote in message
Well, for those of you who haven't heard it, Lee Valley Tools will soon be stocking and setting Festool products. You can see the green Festool tab on their website page.
Now, if we can get some of those Festool seminars up here in Canada, we will be all set.

Funny that Dave with a simple typo still makes more sense than you without any typos... although there is supposed to be a space between the quotation mark after 'under', and 'act'. What a bunch of knee- slapping fun you're having, eh? Did your mommy toss down your food to your basement yet?
On 10/19/11 5:59 AM, Dave wrote:

W00T, Toronto West store is only 10 minutes away.
--
Froz...

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 10:18:42 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"

That's the ticket. Write them off as "green tools"! The money doesn't even go to those evil American millionaires and billionaires. Obama would be so pleased.
On Oct 19, 2:10pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

I forgot "green" means environmentally good. I meant the color of course. I think there is some green color on all the Festool tools. Few accent green stripes with the white/gray and black plastic.

Green means environmentally something. I remember when it was save the trees! use plastic bags. Greenies are never happy or satisfied on on target.
On 2011-10-19 15:10:14 -0400, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

It would be a terrible thing if you were to waste that monomania.
On 2011-10-19 13:18:42 -0400, " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"

Seems to be a annual 10% sales event, at least for the past two years. If ya doesn't needs it today...