Lee Valley

You got it.

My end of town too, and they will deliver the big stuff free in Waterloo.

They have a much bigger hardware/retail area than Fairway, but don't have nearly the "mill" facility.

Onr thing Glenbriar IS good at, which doesn't cost a cent, is SERVICE. But I know what you mean - their plumbing section is "dreams only". Enough millionaires, multimillionairs and billionaires in "silicon valley north" to keep the lights on in the store though- - - - - - .

No ice ? In Canada ?
Maybe in August, but ... otherwise .... ;-)
On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 20:34:22 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

YOU SUCK!
-- Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination whatsoever.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/IKNOW.jpg
On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 13:58:18 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

If you hold your hands out really quickly, you might catch that guy's eyes before they hit the floor. He's excited, wot?
-- You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. --Jack London