Lee Valley

South Africa is not the place to get quality tools. We get *&^% from whoever is the cheapest.
Got my second delivery from Lee Valley today. 11 days from Canada to my postbox. A set of 12 screwdrivers for the same price as 6 here (including exchange and shipping) Forstner and brad point bits that drill holes the size you want instead of ploughing through the material and making some sort of hole which is either to small or too big. Also like the stickers on each item which states country of origin
Now only one question - will I get a new catalogue when released?
Thank you Lee Valley for quality products and efficient service.
Phil
eat the samoosa to reply
Email Lee Valley and ask them.

Phil Hansen wrote:

As long as you keep buying stuff, you keep getting the catalogs. I've never figured out how long they send them, since I keep buying stuff before they stop. I'm assuming that they don't differentiate between domestic and foreign customers in this regard.
Mike

I'm still getting catalogs and it's been a long time since I ordered from Lee Valley.

Did you order online and check the "send latest catalog" box?
If not, you can request one online, I think... Mac

https://www.leevalley.com/home/CatalogSelect.aspx?c=1
"Phil Hansen" wrote in message

Simply put, and to state the obvious:
LV is run and staffed by happy folks who enjoy what they do.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/06
Swingman wrote:

FYI, I got my '06-'07 tool catalog today.
JP
Hi Phil,
Quoted from Lee Valley's website:
"We offer free catalogs to our customers living in Canada and the United States. If you are placing an order, just fill in the request for the main catalogs of your choice at the bottom of the shopping cart checkout screen."
Link: https://www.leevalley.com/home/CatalogSelect.aspx?c=2
I'm assuming you can get the new one the next time you place an order. That give you another good reason to order =8^)
Hope this helps,
Greg D.
On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 18:04:17 +0200, Phil Hansen

Easily accomplished by first familiarizing yourself with what's generally available and then regularly going to their website and clicking on the "what's new" button.

Agreed but dialup is costly here and it is so much nicer to relax with a beer, catalogue and marking pen and sit in the sun and dream of an unlimited budget <G>.
Iam a reqular customer living in MA which is not very far away and i just received new catalog on Friday along with woodcraft catalog.So maybe your not being patient enough.
wrote in message

Hi Phil -
Thanks for the kind comments - I'll check and make sure one is on its way....!
Cheers -
Rob

Hi Rob, Thank you. Look forward to it.