Leather insert for table top??

Does anyone know a source for embossed leather inserts for fall-front secretaries, tables, etc. Thanks.
Joe

I get mine done in the UK ,fair prices pretty prompt service .,gold tooling with various designs .....mjh

Uh, mjh, thanks a lot but you must realize that the UK is a fair sized country. What do you suggest I do now that you have told me that the UK is the place to get one? Should I email Tony Blair or Prince Charles and ask them for an address? Or, perhaps, since you get yours done there perhaps you could give me a hint as to how I might get in touch with the people who do them? Thanks.
Joe

You could of just asked for the address the snide remarks are not appreciated.
the address is as follows .... Address: The Old Bakery, Kiln Lane,, Cheney Manor,, Swindon, SN2 2NP Telephone: 1793 511920
The man to talk to is mr Lavender, he will need a pattern and will probably send you tooling patterns both gilt and blind. Remember they are 5 hours ahead of EDTime.....mjh
P.S. Prefix numbers ...011-44- then the number as listed
Sorry, I didn't mean to be snide but since I asked for a source I was wondering why you simply told me that you got yours in England. In any case I'm glad I didn't make you so angry you decided not to provide me the info I need. I really appreciate it.
Joe

probably
What I ment was eastern standard time .
My email address is good . If you will email me I will send a picture of a fall front desk leather which he did for me. I make my patterns out of heavy brown packing paper.. He will allow for enough selvege. I use basically wallpaper past double strength to lay the leather......mjh
: Does anyone know a source for embossed leather inserts for fall-front : secretaries, tables, etc. Thanks. : : Joe :
If you don't have a local leathershop, try www.tandyleather.com - search 'embossed'...
Bottom of page 1 and all of page 2 results...
Rick