Learning to Use a Tenon Jig

Masonite is a brand name for tempered hardboard. I don't think the Masonite brand is still made but others have the same stuff.

Reply to
CW

snipped-for-privacy@earthl>Masonite is a brand name for tempered hardboard. I don't think the >Masonite

Thank you, both. It's been driving me semi-nuts every time I go to a lumber store and ask for it. Either thing I ask for, the sales clerk calls it the other! I really do prefer to use the proper terms, when I know them (and can remember them). I suspected it was something like that but no one ever had an answer for me when I'd ask him/her what the other was like. (Yes, I've actually asked what the difference was with no answer.) It's good to finally know.

Glenna

Reply to
Glenna Rose