Learning Sketchup

[This followup was posted to rec.woodworking and a copy was sent to the cited author.]
I've just started learning how to use SketchUp and have come up with a question. On the 3D view the program displays these endpoint or intersection marks on the end of lines. Is there a way to hide those?
--

Michael Karas
Carousel Design Solutions
On 9/23/2012 10:08 AM, Michael Karas wrote:

Edit|Delete Guides
That is providing I understand your question.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

I had already tried the suggested command. It does not seem to remove the endpoint markers. The marks that I refer to are shown as a dark dot on the ends of lines. At the intersection of lines or faces these show up as more of a cross mark.
I wanted to take a screen snapshot of the 3D view but would like it to be without these markers.
--

Michael Karas
Carousel Design Solutions
On 9/23/2012 10:28 AM, Michael Karas wrote:

Still trying visualize the problem ... do you have dimensions in your 3D view?
Can you take a screenshot (alt/prntscreen) and post it to ABPW?
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
[This followup was posted to rec.woodworking and a copy was sent to the cited author.]
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com says...

Posted some pictures of the 3D view of the drawing here:
http://www.carousel-design.com/work/EndPoints.png
http://www.carousel-design.com/work/Zoomed.png
I do not have any dimensions put into the drawing.
--

Michael Karas
Carousel Design Solutions
On 9/23/2012 11:17 AM, Michael Karas wrote:

Ahhh .... understand now:
It is a styles setting. Go to your Window|Style|Edit tab and under edges settings (the first, wireframe icon) uncheck the endpoint box.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

@Swingman - Thanks so much for the hints.
--

Michael Karas
Carousel Design Solutions
On 9/23/2012 2:04 PM, Michael Karas wrote:
You're welcome ... looks like my 1:28 PM post took a while to get to your end of the internet. LOL
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

After poking through nearly every menu and option in SketchUp I finally found the key to turning off the end point markers. From the menu bar select Window / Styles. On the Styles Dialog select the "Edit" tab the then toggle off the Endpoints checkbox. I also found it useful to also toggle off the "Profiles" option as well so that all the lines in my 3D view were the same width.
--

Michael Karas
Carousel Design Solutions