Learning about router accessories

I've been an amateur woodworker for awhile since I had limited tools. Now, I have a decent shop set up for minor project or mostly home projects. Though I have used a router on many occassions, I finally purchased my own router with a separate plunge base. Along with the kit were many different size bushings as well as a centering tool. I would like to learn more about using these tools and how they can benefit my routering experience. Does anyone know of a website which provides routing basics with theses accessories or would anyone be willing to explain how to use them?
Much appreciated.
http://www.patwarner.com Doesn't get any better than this. --dave

Dave Jackson wrote:

Pat's is definitely the first website that came to mind for me also. In addition, I'd recommend whatever books you can get your hands on - routing specifically and woodworking in general. An Amazon search will turn up plenty of material, or http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&cat=1&pF096 Have fun! Andy
SBH wrote:

http://www.woodshopdemos.com/menu2.htm
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite