learning

I would like to learn to crave the wood at one time I had want I need to do the craving. No one know how to use them. I think they are in storeage. My Grandfather use to make me thing out of wood. novebright.

If you crave wood, I know people that would give you wood!
Shame on you! Such an easy target... like fish in a barrel <G> Tom <snipped 4 BW>

I was surprised it took an hour to get this response...
-- -Jim
If you want to reply by email its --> ryan at jimryan dot com Please use BCC and lets all avoid spam