leaning ladder shelf

hi again, i'm looking to build a leaning ladder style shelf for my fron
room. i can't seem to find any plans on the internet. (i know, hard t believe) could anyone help me out? i've put together a list o materials i think i need from various pictures but i want to have plan before i just start buying stuff. thanks alot !!
-- hockeyfiend4