lathe turning

I live in the San Jose area in Ca. Anyone out there that will turn some small table legs for me at a reasonable cost? Email me

Reply to
Frank Spitts

Hi Frank,

Try posting in the turners' group, rec.crafts.woodturning. You could also check the American Association of Woodturners (AAW) website, where you can find a listing of local chapters by state.

Buddy

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Sorry, here's the url:

Buddy Matlosz

Hi Frank. I can vouch for this guy's quality.

mark

These aren't turned but e-mail him. He may have turned legs also. I purchased blanks from him and they are nice poplar.

MikeK