lathe turning

I live in the San Jose area in Ca. Anyone out there that will turn some small table legs for me at a reasonable cost? Email me
Hi Frank,
Try posting in the turners' group, rec.crafts.woodturning. You could also check the American Association of Woodturners (AAW) website, where you can find a listing of local chapters by state.
Buddy

Sorry, here's the url:
http://www.woodturner.org /

Hi Frank. I can vouch for this guy's quality.
http://www.tablelegs.com
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:57:58 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Frank Spitts) wrote:

These aren't turned but e-mail him. He may have turned legs also. I purchased blanks from him and they are nice poplar.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category126&item 69658412&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW