LATHE PART URGENTLY REQUIRED

I am trying to source (urgently) a part for an old Coronet Major wood lathe. The part I'm after is one of the adjustable tool rest holders. If someone would have one of these old lathes or parts thereof, please email me and I shall send you pics of the exact part I'm after. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com I'm in Sydney Australia. Thanks all.

Reply to
willphill47

You'll have better luck posting in rec.crafts.woodturning

Also try browsing

Doug Miller

Adjustable tool rest holder?

Do you mean a banjo?

Might be a difference between countries... is it the part that clamps down on the ways that the tool rest slides into?

If so, I don't think they change much from model to model. At least in the case of both my Deltas, the clamping action is just from the lever pulling a bolt with a washer on it tight against the underside. If yours is even similar, I would imagine a replacement from any lathe would work.

Reply to
Prometheus