Lathe Comparison Advice

I am currently looking at three lathes available here in Canada in my price range and am seeking advice from any and all who have experience with any of these models.
King Canada KWL-1016C General International 25-100M Delta Shopmaster LA200

You will do yourself a good turn by posting this message over at:
rec.crafts.woodturning
as well as here. There are usually a lot of helpful folks hanging around.
Robert
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:42:19 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

I agree with Robert. General is usually very good, but you will want a quality set of starting tools, so set aside $200-600. Also think about what you will be making. Happy turning!