LATHE

http://www.mimf.com/articles/lathe/index.htm
JOAT If Pro means 'For' and Con means 'Against', you can safely say the opposite of 'Pro' is 'Con'. Can we then assume that the opposite of 'Progress' is 'Congress'? - Unknown
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 9 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
Hi JOAT, I'm building that one. Come see my "basement workshop" page on my wife's and my web pages. I'll be including more pictures soon of my progress. BigJoe
--
Be sure to check out Joe's and Betty's webpages...
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html

There are some good tunes in there. I would like to listen to some, but I dunno some stuff. What are "XXX.ram" files? And what program is required to play them?
Regards, Axel Grease
I'm not JOAT, but the 'ram' files are Real Audio format. You probably have something on your computer right now that will play them, but if not, www.realaudio.com will get you what you need.
Dig