Latest shop project

I've posted 2 pics in ABPW from my latest project. I think I'd love feedback on it so that I could improve and customize the design for the next one, if I'd be fortunate enough to make another. Plan is from NYW, and so are the kitchen cabinets seen on the left. Sorry, I still need plans since this is only my 3rd project. I obtained the plywood from a sale not too long ago, $30 cdn. for 2 sheets, or $20 each...

Marc

Reply to
Marc Rheaume