Latest Project with my Son

I am glad that he likes woodworking because we get to spend time together. He keeps wanting to clamp stuff and has hit the floor a few too many times with the hammer so I decided it was time to make him a work bench. It's nothing special but he likes it. I had him help me with drilling the holes then putting in the screws.
http://webpages.charter.net/samuelbrooks/small_projects.htm
Maybe some inspiration for someone else.
Also workbench total cost $2.99 plus tax for an 8' 2x4 and some screws, but I have always been under the impression that "supplies" like screws or anything that is less then $20.00 are not part of the total cost of a project when speaking with SWMBO. :-). The supplies just kind of appear and disappear from the workshop.

Wait 'till he discovers glue, and see how your scrap pile starts to turn into one giant sculpture.
- Owen -