Latest Project Pics

My latest project for SWMBO and Little SWMBO born in February:
http://home.comcast.net/~davidzimsky/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
snipped-for-privacy@mackinengineering.com (Dave) wrote in message

nice work...good looking joint on the porch swing and I admire your gun cabinet.....keep up the good work Mike
How does he keep his sop sooo clean??
-- KB

Dave wrote:

use to build the kid?
--
Bill

Hey Dave, You might try reducing the resolution and/or size of your pictures. They take too long to download with dial-up. Otherwise...cute kid and nice looking projects. Happy Daddy's Day. Joe
--
A decent carpenter as long as I can take my time and the result doesn't have
to look pretty.