Latest Project Pics

I've posted some pics of my latest project, a cradle for my first child, on a.b.p.woodworking (October 24).
Except for ripping/cross cutting the stock to the rough dimensions on my TS, it is also the first piece I've made using all hand tools.
Feedback from the ng is appreciated.
-Dave
I don't know how you're posting, Dave, but I wasn't able to see any pictures at all. It didn't even appear that there were any pictures to see.
--
There are no stupid questions.
There are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.
Mike in Mystic wrote:

He appears to be posting using "yenc" to encode. I believe there are programs that can decode it for you.