latest on K-Bessey's at Home Depot

Stopped tonight to see if they were marked down. No dice. I spoke with the tool shack guy about whether HD is discontinuing the Bessey line. He confirmed they are, and said the K-Bessey's will be marked down sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Would appreciate a post when this happens. I'm checking every three days.

Bob

Reply to
bob

I'll let you know - I'm checking every day.

It's gotta happen - all the Tradesman clamps are gone except the 8" with the

4" jaws. The spaces where the other Tradesmans were are just empty.

Gotta happen. When it does, I'll be there with my plastic! :))

Nick B

Reply to
Nick Bozovich