Latest goodie from Festool

http://www.ted.com/talks/a_robot_that_flies_like_a_bird.html

Maybe not Festool, but still fantastic!! Good find !
--
Best regards
Han

Festool is a spinoff from Festo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festool

I didn't know that, but your link says it is now an independent company.
--
Best regards
Han
On 8/18/2011 7:54 AM, Han wrote:

That Wikipedia link also says Festool invented the first portable chainsaw. I think that could spark a lot of arguments. Maybe the internet, but not the chainsaw:-)
--
Jack
Father Haskell wrote the following:

Smaller is better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
ZbtZqH6Io
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Yes, smaller is better, but make sure you trust the poster ...
--
Best regards
Han
Han wrote the following:

What are you trying to say? Father Haskell is untrustworthy, or the site is? I don't know about Father Haskell, but the Nano Hummingbird is real.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Sorry, not impugning your trustworthiness, just making a general announcement. May I suggest using tinyurl, and posting the preview short link?
--
Best regards
Han
Han wrote the following:

You don't trust anyone, do you? Sort on my user name in this group. I'm not going to accommodate you by posting a "safe" link. Just don't go there. It's no loss for me.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

It's not Haskell or you or the links posted by you, it's a general piece of advice (more so for newbies) that not all links posted on usenet are "kosher".
Feel better now?
--
Best regards
Han
Han wrote the following:

You went to the ted.com link that Haskell posted without a care, yet you question a youtube link that I posted. I only use TinyURL when the link is too long for some newsreaders, not for some people to feel safe. EOM
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY