Last Project Completed

Page 2 of 2

I have my NAS backups for that. I am sure that if I needed remote access, I would have figured out how, but I don't.
--
Best regards
Han
On 4/18/2012 11:19 AM, Han wrote:

"Offsite", Han. "Offsite" ... a backup does you NO good if your house burns down or blown away.
It's why Iron Mountain, and other commercial data storage companies. are so vital to a businesses survival in the event of catastrophe.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Yes I should take up my bank on its offer of a free safe deposit box ...
--
Best regards
Han

But I want you co come over here Robert! LOL

Yeah and I thought about you as I was clicking the shutter button on my iPhone. :~) Seriously, I did,. Robert I have a very good camera with wide angle and long telephoto lens which is pretty fast. But hey if you don't use it what good is it? ;~) I am going back to add the pulls and will take that camera then. Not being complete so to speak kept me from taking the better camera. And unfortunately these recent jobs are so large that it is hard to not include the shop clutter if I shoot before I deliver. But I hear you, prior to getting a phone with a camera I used a good camera to take pictures of all of my work. I do have a note book portfolio but I am leaning towards pointing towards Flickr and e-mailing a link.

Yes, absolutely he does!

Thank you Robert!
On 4/18/2012 5:33 AM, Leon wrote:

As Robert has pointed out, a very decent digital camera can be had for well under $100. With a any decent camera sdram chip, you can have thousands of pictures.
I have failed to do the same thing, as many of us have and I really regret it now.
I have mentioned backup of computers many times on this forum.
DO NOT lose the family history because of stupidity.
A 16gb flash drive can be had for well under $20 and will hold thousands of pictures.
Put your pictures on cdrom and flash drives....and print them out.
On 4/18/2012 9:11 AM, Pat Barber wrote:

All of my pictures back up are on a cloud, Carbonite.

Most of mine are on SHutterfly, which has an option to get archive DVDs with original resolution pictures.
--
Best regards
Han
On 4/18/2012 12:59 AM, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote: \

I'm waiting for Festool to come out with one that works with their Dust Extractors.
Much quieter ...
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

silly 35mm film shutter noise when you take a picture" function. It'll quiet right down.
-- You can either hold yourself up to the unrealistic standards of others, or ignore them and concentrate on being happy with yourself as you are. -- Jeph Jacques
On 4/18/2012 12:05 AM, WW wrote:

Thank you!
No I did not use tempered glass, I do so however when the glass is closer to the floor and or is likely to be hit. Top cabs being set back from the bottom cabs lessens this possibility.
On 4/17/2012 3:40 PM, Leon wrote:

How did you do those doors with arched rail ???
I assume a router template...
Very nice work...
On 4/18/2012 9:14 AM, Pat Barber wrote:

Thank you Pat.
The glass door rails ans stiles are Domino reinforced lap joints. The glass has square corners and I removed material straight across the back of the rail 1/2" past the top of the arc. I used the same dado set that I used to cut the rabbit, just moved the fence over 2~3 times.
On 4/18/2012 9:48 AM, Leon wrote:

I posted a PDF file on ABPW of the drawing. Keep in mind that the drawing does not show the two floating tenon/Dominos that reinforce that joint.