Last day: TS-Aligner Fall 2006 promotional offer

Hi Folks,
This is the last reminder: Only 1 day left! A few have taken advantage of this offer. One has even been putting his up for sale on Ebay. I'm not sure if he has any left to offer.
I only offer a special once per year, and only for the members of rec.woodworking. You will never see a better price on brand new Aligners. This is a great deal for clubs, guilds, or someone who wants to make a few bucks on the side. Here's the link with all the details:
http://www.ts-aligner.com/recwworderform.htm
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks, Ed Bennett snipped-for-privacy@ts-aligner.com http://www.ts-aligner.com
============================ To show my appreciation to the wreck for all your help and support I thought I would do something completely different this year.
How about a HALF PRICE sale!
Well, there are some strings attached...
First, I'm only offering one particular configuration of TS-Aligner Jr. at half price (top teir dealer pricing). It's not a stripped down model but it's also not a premium version. You get the complete TS-Aligner Jr. with the Storage Case and the DVD but only one choice of dial indicator: the standard MHC brand:
http://www.ts-aligner.com/optional-indicators.htm#Standard
No other parts or accessories or configurations are included in this offer. The units will be brand new with the standard warranty and everything.
Second, you have to buy a whole case of Jr's at once (16 units) - all shipped to a single address. So, the offer isn't such a great deal for someone who doesn't belong to a group or doesn't have any friends. But, this is rec.woodworking. If you are reading this message then you are already part of a really big group! All you guys have to do is decide which of you is trustworthy enough to organize the purchase and distribute the Aligners when they come in.
Third, the offer has a specific and limited duration. It will start on November 1, 2006 and end on December 31, 2006.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. If you think the group would benefit from the answer please feel free to post your question/comment here. It would also make sense to use this thread to organize your purchase(s).
Thanks, Ed Bennett snipped-for-privacy@ts-aligner.com http://www.ts-aligner.com Home of the TS-Aligner
How do you verify membership?
snipped-for-privacy@ts-aligner.com wrote:

There is a special attachment for that.
You have your card, don't you?
Just kidding. I only made the offer here in the rec.woodworking newsgroup. Therefore, it is only offered to the members of rec.woodworking. I can't control what happens after that. Anybody who heard about the offer ("member" or not) could have taken advantage of it.