Laser-Trac adjustment

I have a Sears miter saw with Laser-Trac. In general I am happy with this tool for my purposes. However, the Laser-Trac light does not lie on the cut line; it is about 1/16" to the left. Is it possible to adjust the light line to the right?
Peter.
I just bought the same saw, and yes it does adjust. I'll dig out my manual in the morning and give you the page number. Did you loose the manual? If so I can scan and email you the page.
KY
--

My homepage

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland /
Many thanks. We have recently moved house and many things including all my books and manuals are still packed in numerous boxes.
I really would appreciate a scan of your manual page because it could take me many weeks to find my tool manuals.
Peter.

I don't believe you can because the blade coming down would block the line. They are designed to be a 1/16 to the side of the blade.