Laser on Makita LS1013

Guys,

In your estimation, is the laser guide on the Makita LS1013L work the upcharge? I'm asking because the Orange Borg has the L version available w/ a Makita $50 rebate, which makes it competitive w/ the online offerings of the non-L version.

FWIW I'm going to "mate" it w/ the Ridgid miter saw stand, which seems to be the best of the bunch.

TIA,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Heyen