Large order for chain.

Page 2 of 2

Nope. The gold one I just aimed and sprayed, then with a hard pad on the Rotex, sanded it flat. The inlay, I just grooved it, filled it high, then Rotex'd it flat.
Robatoy wrote:

You may be sorry.
I once worked with a guy who made trophies on the side ("Bowling League Champ" etc.). Basically finished blocks of wood with some standard, screw in, figures.
On a dare, he made a small "World's Best Dad" trophy and pitched it to Mongromery-Wards. They ordered a thousand as a one-off gift item for Father's Day.
He completed the order and made a nice profit.
He then sold or trashed all his wood-working tools, took up stamp collecting, and said if he never saw another freakin' trophy it would be too soon!