Large Humidor plans

I am looking to build a large humidor, maybe 36W x 60H. I searched both the web and the wreck, but all I could find were plans for desktop humidors.
I would appreciate any links to similar plans.
Bob T
Fri, Jul 11, 2003, 11:24am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@sysadminus.com (Rob) claims: I am looking to build a large humidor, maybe 36W x 60H. I searched both the web and the wreck, but all I could find were plans for desktop humidors. <snip>
Get coffin plans from Rockler, and convert it.
JOAT Let's just assume you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Jun 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
"Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT" wrote in message:

But won't the humidity stain the satin lining JOAT?
Jums
Fri, Jul 11, 2003, 4:17pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@flash.net (JimMcNamara) asks: But won't the humidity stain the satin lining JOAT?
Dunno. I'm still wondering where he's gonna get the large cigars.
JOAT Let's just assume you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Jun 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
"Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT" wrote in message: Dunno. I'm still wondering where he's gonna get the large cigars.
Hmmm - maybe he gets the NY Times and he's gonna roll his own! :-)
Jums
Fri, Jul 11, 2003, 6:56pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@flash.net (JimMcNamara) wonders: Hmmm - maybe he gets the NY Times and he's gonna roll his own! :-)
Then he's probably gonna need one of these. May need to scale it up a bit tho. http://members.tripod.com/~potlinks/makehash/ And, maybe he can get one of these, and scale it up. http://www.jointrollingmachine.com /
Gods, I just love google.
JOAT Let's just assume you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Jun 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
Someone told to not to suck, but blow. Would this reduce chances of needing a coffin?
Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT wrote:

"Traves W. Coppock" wrote in message:

Traves ~ is DAGS is the archives yet? I like it!
Jums
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 18:18:52 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara"

i tink so...if'n it aint,,,it aught a be!
lol
Squarefinger
I guess I am looking for something bigger then a breadbox but smaller then a closet.DAGS only showed plans for the desktop kind. Also sawa few companys that make the bookcase size ones I am looking for, but since they want $5000+ I don't think they will share the plans.
Rob