Large Dust collector

I live in Ontario, Canada and want to purchase a large dust collection unit worth about $6000.00. Does anyone know of any companys I can contact? or which system would be recommended? I am thinking of installing it outside of the shop to limit the noise and run pipes to each machine.

No experience with any of them, but some of the big guys are:

Belfab, Nordfab (for ducting), Kraemer (in Brampton), Torit, Felder, Oneida.

I'm sure there are others, but those are the ones I've heard of. You might want to try posting to the Woodweb dust collection forum

There are some guys there with pretty large systems.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Friesen

Reply to