Large cabinet joinery suggestions?

I'm making a large (24"d x 53"h x 72"w) cabinet using 3/4" birch plywood. One corner (24" deep) of the cabinet will be exposed so a rabbit joint will leave the edge of the ply showing. The panels are too large to accurately cross-cut miters using the table saw. I'm thinking of using a straight edge and a circular saw but though someone here might have some other ideas about how to make this joint.
TIA
Gary
snipped-for-privacy@qwest.net says...

Your idea and a biscuit joiner would likely work. . .Or, use edge banding and just butt-join with a biscuit joiner.
Kim
says...

Thanks Kim,
I thought of the edge banding but didn't want the change in grain direction. The cabinet is staining dark so it probably won't be an issue except for me and once it's in place I won't see it again. People are going to be looking at what's in the cabinet (carpet sample boards for model homes) more than the cabinet.
Gary