Lap Desk

I made a couple of Lap Desks to keep my legs cool while using my notebook computer. The original one was made from 1/4" hardboard from a shipping carton. I found some large hardboard tile and cut the second from it. Also routed the edges with a small roundover bit. Pictures in ABPW. First shows the desk, second with the computer and a mouse house which I velcroed to it. Both sides of the tile is finished--the back is light brown solid colored.

Reply to
Gerald Ross