Laminating bamboo veneers?

Hi. I like the look of bamboo laminate flooring and would like to get the same look in the face frame of a side table that I am building. I'd like to have both straight and curved pieces, with dimensions up to perhaps 3"x3".
I'm looking for information on: - A source for the veneer/strips I'd need to create the planks - Whether bamboo strips are flexible enough to be used in curved laminates - What kind of adhesive to use - Whether the planks can be jointed/planed after lamination
Any other comments much appreciated.
Regards,
/afb
Not sure but plyboo.com might be a good starting point.
Plyboo is now available in 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 inch thick sheets. The 1/4 comes in 16 by 60 inch sheets, the 1/2 in 30 by 60, and the 3/4 in 4 by 8 ft. The importer that I know of is Smith and Fong in San Francisco. Google Plyboo. Some hardwood distributers carry it or can order it. I don't know if S and F will sell it direct or not. They used to have individual strips available. Sheets are available in flat and edge grain, and in natural or amber colors. It is pricy, in the $8 range and up depending on quantity. It glues nicely, sands nicely, and cuts nicely. End grain cuts need to be taped, or scored. It should be edge banded. I have used it for a number of things, and love it. robo hippy
I called them and they were very helpful. This is just what I was looking for. Thanks!
/afb