Laminated Rocker Profile

I am rebuilding an antique rocker for my wife and need to totally replace the rockers.
I am clear on how to laminate the rockers themselves (I don't want to get into steaming and bending).
I am looking for suggestions on how to trim the bent laminations so they have a trapezoidal (wider at the bottom than at the top) cross section?
tlc...

You can shape them with a spoke shave and handplane. I make my rockers with a band saw and shaves. Steam bending and laminations are not required.